The Prayer of Faith for Financial Provision

 

The Prayer of Faith

Almighty God,

I come to You in the Name of Jesus, praying the prayer of faith.

Your Word says that if I lack wisdom, I should ask of God, that gives to all men liberally, and upbraids not (you do not rebuke me for asking,) and it shall be given unto me. I ask in faith, nothing wavering (not doubting.) For he that wavers is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways (James 1:5-8, ULKJV.)

This promise does is not only wisdom, but for anything I ask for in prayer. I believe that I have received it, and it will be mine (Mark 11:24, NIV.) Answers to prayer are not limited to spiritual things only, but you also care about my needs (Philippians 4:19) and about my prosperity (3 John 2.)

Therefore, I pray these effective, fervent prayers of the righteous in accordance to your Word: My God shall supply all my need according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19, ULKJV.) I believe my effective fervent prayers will avail and accomplish much. I believe that you will supply my every need according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I also believe that I am your beloved, and that you wish above all things that I may prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers (3 John 2, ULKJV.)

I pray with faith because these prayers are powered by your Word. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God (Romans 10:17, ULKJV.) Therefore, I pray these Scripture enriched prayers of faith based upon the very promises of God.

God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? (Numbers 23:19, NIV.) Indeed, you will act on everything that you have spoken, and fulfill everything that you have promised.

I pray that you will stir faith in me and give me clear understanding and conviction that it is indeed your will for me to prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers (3 John 2, ULKJV.)

I ask this, in the Name of my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen and amen