Effectual Fervent Prayer

In my book, "Praying and Proclaiming God's Abundant Provision," I also write about the power of effectual fervent prayer.  

To pray the Scriptures specifically related to prosperity and God’s abundant provision, our first prayer is about the power of the effectual fervent prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, your Word says that the effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much (James 5:16, ULKJV,) that the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective (NIV,) and can accomplish much (NASB.) Your Word says that prayers offered by those who have God's approval are effective (ISV,) and exert a mighty influence (WNT.) Very strong is a working supplication of a righteous man (YLT.)

God, I am not righteous by my own righteousness. Your Word teaches that there is none righteous, no, not one (Romans 3:10, ULKJV,) for we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags (Isaiah 64:6, ULKJV.) 

But in Christ Jesus am found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith (Philippians 3:9, ULKJV.) 

I am not righteous in my own righteousness, but I have righteousness by the blood of your Son, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:9, BBE.) It is not by my effort at righteousness but by the righteousness that you grant that I pray the effectual fervent prayers that avail much. 

Having therefore, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus (Hebrews 10:19, ULKJV,) I approach you this day in the Name of Jesus (John 14:13 & 16:26.) 
In Jesus’ Name, Amen

To order Joel's book, click here