Praying and Proclaiming Prosperity and Success

My Wonderful Lord and Heavenly Father, 

You are El Shaddai -  the Lord God Almighty, your will is prosperity.

For I am your beloved for whom you wish above all things that I may prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers (3 John 2, ULKJV.)

For you know the plans you have for me, plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV.) The thoughts and plans that you have for me are thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give me hope in my final outcome (AMP,) and give me an expected end (ULKJV.)

Lord You promised that if I obey and serve you, I shall spend my days in prosperity, and my years in pleasures (Job 36:11, ULKJV.) My greatest pleasure is to delight myself in you, and you shall give me the desires of my heart (Psalms 37:4, ULKJV.) 

You send your angel with me and prosper my way (Genesis 24:40, ULKJV.) I keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them that I may prosper in all that I do (Deuteronomy 29:9.)

I delight in the law of the LORD; and in your law do I meditate day and night. And I shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth fruit in my season; my leaf shall not wither; and whatsoever I do shall prosper (Psalms 1:3, ULKJV.) Whatsoever I do! All that I do I accomplish (ABPE.) I succeed in everything I do (GWT.)

I have come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem (Hebrews 12:22, ULKJV,) and I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and I shall prosper (Psalms 122:6, ULKJV.) 

As you were with Moses, so you will be with me: you will not fail me, nor forsake me. Therefore, I am strong and of good courage. strong and very courageous, that I may observe to do according to all the law … that I may prosper wherever I go. This book of the law shall not depart out of my mouth; but I shall meditate therein day and night, that I may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then I shall make my way prosperous and then I shall have good success! (Joshua1:5-8, ULKJV.) 

So Lord, I ask of you, let now your ear be attentive to the prayer of your servant … who desires to fear your name: and prosper, I pray of you, your servant this day, and grant me mercy (Nehemiah 1:11, ULKJV.)

For You are planting seeds of peace and prosperity in my life (Zechariah 8:12, NLT.) That seed is prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and you will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things (ULKJV.)

I cleave to the LORD, and depart not from following you … the LORD is with me; and I prosper wherever I go forth (2 Kings 18:7, ULKJV.)

I seek my God, I do it with all my heart, and I prosper (2 Chronicles 31:21, ULKJV.) As long as I seek the LORD, God makes me to prosper (2 Chronicles 26:5, ULKJV.)

I pray and proclaim all of your promises in the most holy and most powerful name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. 

For Joel Hitchcock's entire prayer book for God's abundant provision, please order here:

$4.99 (Kindle Edition)