Miracles for the Multitudes - Power Evangelism - Book by Joel Hitchcock

Power Evangelism with Miracles, Signs and Wonders







God is raising up an army of totally dedicated, consecrated and devoted servants and handmaids of the LORD, who will operate in the ministry of signs and wonders!

Miracles and healing and supernatural manifestations will accompany their ministry as Jesus said, “And these signs shall follow them that believe…” (Mark 16:17.)

He also said, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father…” (John 14:12.)

What you are about to read will help you to be propelled into the ministry of signs and wonders, miracles and healing.

The Miracle Worker – Jesus Christ, dwells in you! As He did miracles during His earthly life, so too He will continue to do miracles today – through you and me, those who have accepted Him and His free gift.

I wrote this book in the year 2,000 in that beautiful month of December. Sitting behind my computer in our metal trailer, I could see the snow falling outside my window as I would collect my thoughts on yet another page or chapter.

Timothy and Trey were not even a thought yet. Anthony was almost two years old, and Heidi was almost full term with Rebekah.

I was separating and preparing myself for my largest evangelistic outreach ever at that time. Although I had already held many outreach events with over 5,000 attending a single service, and even though I had already seen the hand of God working incredible miracles, I was still hungry for a greater manifestation of His power.

I was determined to witness even greater healing miracles than I had witnessed before - that the blind would see, that the deaf would hear, that the lame would walk and that these miracles would occur in even greater numbers than ever. I was also putting my faith out that I would hold a massive evangelistic outreach event drawing many thousands in attendance in a single meeting.

Towards the end of this time of separation, I had an incredible spiritual encounter. After that experience, I began to notice that I may have entered into a new realm of the supernatural power of God in my life and ministry.

It was also during this time that the Lord strongly renewed my desire to become more like Jesus, like the Son of God. Later on, I would write a book that dealt with our identification, union and oneness with Christ and His manifestation through us: Christ in you, which I feel is one of the greatest truths of my life. I cannot but strongly urge the reader to also obtain a copy of that book.

During the evangelistic outreaches, I held after writing the book you are now reading, I not only witnessed a great deluge of miracles, signs and wonders, but multiple thousands of souls attended these events. 

Even though the book had already been edited by friends of our ministry, still it laid dormant on my computer’s hard drive for fifteen years. When I re-edited it, I realized that it was necessary for me to update some parts of the book.

I also noticed how much my own writing skills had improved and therefore I had to reword and rephrase much of the book throughout. Although my original unskilled writing still seems noticeable I think that this defect may add beauty to the message because the reader may recognize as I have - a young man’s heart and vision burning with a passion for the power of God and for the cause of Christ.

I pray that this message will serve as edification to believers at large. I also hope that it will help others understand what we are doing and why.

It is also my prayer that many fiery evangelists will catch the vision and pursue their own ministries of signs and wonders and Massive Miracle Campaigns.

       For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea (Habakkuk 2:14.)

Perhaps this book can be summed up Matthew’s description of our Lord:
“And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them…” (Matthew 9:35-36.)


If indeed we are being formed into His image, and if indeed He dwells in us and that we must manifest Him outwardly, we must also study His ways and identify with Him as He is revealed in this Scripture.

Joel Hitchcock's book, "Miracles for the Multitudes" may be purchased at