Divine Healing Prayer 2



THE DIVINE HEALING PRAYER (SHORTER)

Dear Father God,

Your Word says, “Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper in all things, and be in health, just as your soul prospers” (3 John 2, NKJV.)

I believe You are a better Father than any earthly parent could ever be. If no parent would wish sickness, disease, and oppression upon their child, how then would my Heavenly Father wish these things upon me.

Your word says, “Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!” (Matthew 7:9-11.)

I therefore come to You with boldness and ask for healing in my body and in my soul.
Your Word teaches that, Whatsoever things I desire, when I pray, believe that I receive them, and I shall have them (Mark 11:23.)

I receive the anointing – the tangible power of God, that flows from Jesus. Oh, how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him (Acts 10:38, NKJV.)

Oh Lord, the whole multitude sought to touch You, for power went out from You and healed them all” (Luke 6:19, NKJV.)

Your power was present to heal them, and Your power is present with me, this very moment, to heal me (Luke 5:17.) I reach out to touch You and You reach out to touch me. I receive that healing virtue right now. 

Like a current of electricity, it flows through my body and soul. As it does, it brings life to my body. It kills disease in any form. It even energizes my immune system, and with prayer, exercise, and a healthy diet, I expect to live healthy. Your power flows into me and from me, and heals me from disease.

I accept Jesus as my Healer, my Lord, and My Savior. Wash my sins away with Your precious Blood, and make me white as snow. Give me a hunger for the things of God, and make Yourself more real to me than ever before (Revelation 3:20, Isaiah 1:18,  1 John 1:7.)

I thank You for my healing.
In Jesus’ Name,
Amen.