Slide: Multitudes into the Kingdom

Slide: Multitudes into the Kingdom:
Here are some of the largest crowds I have preached to in my crusades. We partner with pastors and local churches to follow up with the new souls. One pastor in Africa’s church was packed out the next Sunday. Another two pastors in India told me they added 150 and 75 new members respectively. One pastor said he planted 27 new churches from the list of new souls. 

Scroll down to click for next slide: Vision and Focus



India

Pakistan

Uganda

Venezuela

 
India


Nigeria (This last picture is of a half million people. It was not my own crusade but of when I preached a short message at Reinhard Bonnke’s Gospel Campaign.)

Here are some recent crusades / outreaches (2022): 
















Click here for next slide: Vision and Focus