Praying Abundance - Dedication

I dedicate this book to my wife and best friend Heidi, who it the greatest woman of faith in God’s provision I know. Honey, God truly handpicked you for me. Our journey of faith has been an exciting one, and God has always provided in all our needs, even when we did not know where it would come from next. 

And to my children – Anthony, Rebekah, Timothy and Trey: As ministers’ kids you have learnt to live the life of faith in God’s provision. You have seen the Lord supply in all our need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19.) And kids, God will always provide for you – just keep on trusting Him and you will see God intervene for you in supernatural ways.

And to those many wonderful friends and supporters of our ministry – you have believed in us and in what we do. You have supported us with your sacrificial giving. We are indebted to you, our friends. With your support we have pulled off some big things for the kingdom of God. You remind me of our Lord’s own supporters:

“Soon afterward Jesus began a tour of the nearby towns and villages, preaching and announcing the Good News about the kingdom of God. He took his twelve disciples with him, along with … many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples” (Luke 8:1-3, NLT.)
And finally to my Lord and Savior, the King of kings and Lord of lords – who loved me and gave Himself for me (Galatians 2:20, ULKJV.) You are Jehovah Jireh – the LORD my Provider (Genesis 22:14.) You have given me the desires of my heart (Psalm 37:4.)

Praying and Proclaiming God's Abundant Provision Prayer Book - Effectual Fervent Prayers and Proclamations of Faith for God’s Abundant Provision (FULL SIZE BOOK)